Wednesday, October 24, 2012

That's A Good Day

The energy gods must be smiling on me today........more energy than I have had in a long time.
I spent the day outside, washing yoga mats, and planting pansies and getting a couple of pumpkins to
carve.  It was warm and sunny, and did I tell you how good it felt to have the energy to do something?

Astro and Buddy have moved into Blackie Bear's place by my desk.......they are both snoring.  I think they miss him almost as much as I do.  They too are tired, they spent their day outdoors watching me, the chipmunks, and the squirrels.  Apparently, I was as entertaining as the wildlife.

Ingrid is still with the car doc, I miss her.  Mr. Deer almost took her out of commission permanently.
We think she may come home tomorrow.  Keeping my fingers crossed that the old broad comes home.

This day has been reaffirming for me, there have been times when I thought that my energy levels would never come back......my heart is full of gratitude for  what I experienced today.  Just a simple day, as days go, but I had the energy to live it the way I wanted to.  That's a good day.

1 comment:

  1. YES I HOPE INGRID IS ALL BETTER. Glad you are having more energy lately and that it maintains and sticks around!!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete