Sunday, October 7, 2012

Catch-up and Rest

It was a rainy cold day yesterday, and we spent it with the frogs at the Frog Festival!  Rick and I managed a singer/songwriter stage, so we had the opportunity to share all our talented friends with several thousand visitors.   With all the rain, it was a good day for the frogs, but I am still cold and damp!

Today, was a catch-up and rest day.  Breakfast with a friend, lunch with my sister and two naps!  Oh yeah, and a walk with the dogs in the woods!  This next week is slammed too, I suppose I am trying to cram as much as possible in the non-treatment weeks.  I can't help it, life is short, treatment weeks rob me of several days......and those days are precious.....and I can't get them back.   So, yes, I know......you know......I push.

If any of you would like to see the interview and video that was done a couple of weeks ago at our concert at the Bankhead House just go to the following link.
http://www.walkerweb.net/new/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=93


Wishing you all a week that brings joy, a week of peace, a week of good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment