Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Meaningful

Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day. 
Dalai Lama 


My best friend Kaye called tonight, it had been a week since we have chatted.  She is going on safari and of course we discussed what clothes she should take.  Her wisdom blows me away, her words are clever, yet to the point.....she worries about me, she loves me.  She is truly a meaningful friend in every sense of the word.......I love our time together.

It has also been a meaningful day.  Lots of things to think about, the pursuit of lingering dreams and 
the possibilities that exist when we look for them.

May you have many meaningful days, may your life be filled with meaningful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment