Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Let Things Flow

“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” 
― Lao Tzu


This quote spoke to my heart tonight.......it was a reminder that I needed to go with the flow.
I am afraid that quite often I am like a salmon, fighting with all my might to swim upstream.
It is time to open my heart and my life to change.  

I hope if you are at a time and place where change is staring you in the face, this quote serves as a gentle reminder to you........don't resist.

1 comment:

  1. Change is staring me in the face and it's grabbed me by my knees..they are killing me! I took a little fall on some stairs and I'm feeling old! Thanks for the reminder to act my age!

    ReplyDelete