Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Fables

I love fables, one of my most favorite books ever is The Alchemist.  For some reason, I ran across a book this past week that had slipped by my radar.......it was published in the 90's, some of you may have read it, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.  If you haven't read it, and you love fables, please take some time and read it.

I was off today, and I have spent a great deal of time on the sofa reading this delightful little book.
It has been a nourishing day for my body and my mind.  I have rested, spent time with Rick and the dogs, sat by the firepit, and marveled at the incredible blue skies that covered my neck of the woods today.

We only had one little goblin tonight, Jordan came over and got his treats.  That is one of the downsides living way out in the country on a dead-end road,  the goblins we get are the wild and furry kind.

It is getting late, and I plan to read a little more before going to bed, don't forget, if you haven't read it......The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari ( a fable about fulfilling your dreams and reaching your destiny)
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. I just downloaded the book to my Kindle. The title is calling me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded the book to my Kindle. The title is calling me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete