Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Let It Go

A brick wall.......I have hit one tonight. My mind is doing the drunk monkey dance(too many thoughts) and the body is tired.......what a combination. Isn't it amazing how empty the brain can become when you are searching for thoughts? I should have known the wall was there, driving home from work today......I was too tired to sing, big warning sign right there!

I do want to apologize to all my blog buddies, I have not visited your sites in a while.....this weekend I will drop by and visit and try to leave some witty comment, or at least hello.

The house is almost done, one more full work day and I think we can do the happy dance.
Well, at least for the outside.....there are a couple of small projects inside, but those may have to wait for a couple of months. The arbor looks great, I am now trying to decide on what type of jasmine to plant, so if anyone has suggestions please talk to me!

We ate our first ripe tomato yesterday.......heaven! Nothing quite like picking your first ripe tomato, well actually the eating is the best part.

So I sit here, tapping keys, and breathing.......sometimes you just have to let it go.
Good night, Sweet dreams.

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to move past the "heavy", "big" thoughts and just enjoy the tomato and stop making such a big deal out of so much else.

    Let your mind rest.

    Not everything has to involve such great thought, introspection or concern.

    Sometimes it is a nicer day if you let things, and yourself, just BE.

    Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think this heat is getting to everyone. Too hot for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You got your first tomato already! Ours haven't turned red yet, but I'm looking forward to a sloppy 'mater sandwich on white bread with gobs of mayo, salt, and pepper. (Oughta be the "official" sandwich of Georgia!)

    Give yourself a break. We can't be witty and "on" all the time. Relax. Refresh. Rejuvenate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, the first fresh mater sammich of the season is always awesome. We literally love our farmers market especially when they have plenty of tomatoes and little red potatoes not much bigger than a quarter, bite size. You can count on us being right here waiting for you when you get more time. We're just glad you are part of the family.
    Hugs,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad the renovations are almost done!

    ReplyDelete