Thursday, February 27, 2014

Weekend Wishes

Today has been the best day I have had since treatment on the 14th of this month......it is such a mystery, these infusions and the aftermath they leave behind.  I wish I had answers or could find someone who had them......so far three years and no such luck.
I admit, the past few days I had been down and yes, I know it could be so much worse, and yes I know I am lucky.......and yes, this too shall pass.  I need an attitude adjustment. :)

But, there were blue skies today and sunshine......and I am grateful.
Tomorrow is Friday, the last day of February.......may your weekend be full of sunshine, may there be warmth and signs of spring to give you hope, may you laugh out loud every day.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you finally had a good day. It really changes your whole outlook on life in general when you feel really well! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to have those good days where you can see and feel the beauty around you Jilda... Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess we take those not so good days to really appreciate the others...but after 3yrs I'm sure you've got that down pat! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete