Monday, February 17, 2014

Compassion

Today is the soonest that I have gone back to work after a treatment.....mistake.
Normally my treatment is on Wednesday, and I go back to work on Monday. This past week the treatment was on Friday (because of the snow) and I went back today.......I am feeling the difference that two days make.

But, the classes were good today, my students missed me, and I missed them.
Tonight in celebration of February being heart month, we did a class on the heart chakra.
We opened our hearts physically and emotionally, we showed compassion to ourselves.
I am about to show myself compassion and go to bed.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

2 comments:

  1. Sweet dreams Jilda... take those extra days to recouperate whenever possible :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never forget to show youself compassion. You cannot care for others if you don't take care of yourself. This is something we forget sometimes...

    ReplyDelete