Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thanks

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes......as many of you know, treatments can be a bear.
Normally, I do my treatment on a Wednesday and I have four days to recover before going back to work.  Because of our weather last week, I did treatment on Friday, and foolishly went back to work on Monday and Tuesday......last night was not a good night. Yes, I have learned my lesson......and it didn't help that Friday was Valentine's Day and after I had been at the hospital for most of the day we went out to dinner.......I know, but after spending Rick's birthday and Valentine's day at the hospital.....I just wanted things to be normal.  So, confession is good for the soul......there you have it.

I am just like so many of you, I push when I shouldn't.....and we pay dearly for it, don't we?
So once again, thank you for your kindness and love.  I do have a a favor to ask of you all tonight.  My chair buddy, for the past three years, is not doing so well......please send him some of that incredible love and healing energy when you can.  Some of you may have remembered his picture that I posted, his name is Louis.

Today has been a couch day, and I feel much better tonight.  Blessings to all of you.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. I am sending out good wishes and prayers to Louis...

    I am happy to hear that you are feeling a bit better Jilda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are feeling better, Jilda. I am like you-push myself when I know I shouldn't ...and then pay the price.

    Saying a prayer for your chair pal, Louis. It must break your heart to see someone suffering that has become a good friend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely send prayers up for your friend. I hope Louis finds healing in those green chairs. I hope you feel better each day!

    ReplyDelete