Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Jordan Days

 Jordan spent the day with me.......he is four years old and now knows more about my iPad than I will ever know.  His favorite app is Team Umizoomi, which teaches basic math......he also knows more math than I did in the first grade.

His favorite thing to do......run like the wind. We have to go to the barn each time he visits, he is so fast.......it is hard for the dogs to keep up with him.

Jordan always teaches me something when he is here. I am always a better person because of my time with him.
He reminds me to laugh, to run, and to ask questions. Today he taught me, that if you squeeze a pea.....it erupts like a volcano.  He also advised me to eat more dark chocolate.  He loves the kind with caramel and sea salt.

Days with Jordan are gifts that can never be replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment