Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sunday Night Thoughts

A beautiful Sunday morning, clear blue skies, then the clouds moved in, then the rain.......a valuable lesson......enjoy those blue skies, they might look as though they are here to stay.......but, you never know.

This is treatment week and it will be the first time in three years that Rick won't be going with me......his new job is taking him to California this week.  Glad for him, sad for me.  My sister Pat is going with me and Sam and Jordan will spend the night with me on Wednesday.......all good company......but I will miss the Rickster.

This is the last week of January........already, time is slipping by......the first month of 2015 almost gone.  I hope this last week of the month is a good one for all of you.......remember it will be spring in the blink of an eye.

3 comments:

  1. You are always the optimist. I like winter but I do get tired of it after a time. But I never believe that spring is close until it has been here a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Rick is missing you too! Take care and stay safe and warm. I hope you feel OK afterwards. We got 6in of snow today and later in the morning the sun came out and I ran (OK, I didn't "run"...I shuffeled) and opened the shutters in the dining room to let the sun in....I'll take every blue sky and sun moment..even if it's only 20d outside!

    ReplyDelete