Thursday, January 29, 2015

Day After

Couch day, around three this afternoon I finally dressed and took the dogs for a walk.  The early stages of meningitis are knocking on my door tonight.......the good news, Rick is home.
It was almost 70 degrees here today, I can promise you, we will pay dearly for  this one.

I hope your Friday opens the door to a grand and glorious weekend.  I hope you all get leave work early tomorrow and there is sunshine to light your way home.
goodnight, sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. Sorry about the not feeling well after treatment but at least your man is home again.

    Hope you feel much better for the weekend.
    We're expecting another snowstorm. sigh...
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself. Are there medications you can take or do you just have to know the signs and try to prevent?

    ReplyDelete