Thursday, January 1, 2015

Jan. 1

Jan. 1........new day, new month, new year

Jan. 1......pouring rain, cold

Jan. 1......Rick's birthday this month, my brother Ricky's this month, Jordan's birthday this month, my niece Breeze's birthday this month and my grandmother Mamie's

Jan. 1....I love my Christmas decorations, sad to take them down this weekend

Jan. 1.... we go to the beach this month

Jan. 1.....peas, greens for lunch today......good luck and money, so the tradition goes

Jan. 1....time to make a new vision board

Jan. 1.....I don't make resolutions

Jan. 1.....I have slept most of the day, normal post treatment stuff

Jan. 1....anniversary of my dad's death this month

Jan. 1.....I am hopeful and optimistic about 2015

Jan. 1....I hope we have snow soon

Jan. 1.....haircut tomorrow

Jan. 1.....my mantra this year......good health, great happiness for us all

No comments:

Post a Comment