Friday, January 30, 2015

Information

If by chance, any of you ever experience aseptic meningitis here's the drill........ice pack for the back of the head, ibuprofen for pain, nausea meds, turn off the lights or wear dark glasses, lie down, lots of fluids.  That was my night last night, and for a while tonight......interesting stuff......but then this blog is transformation information, and I try to share helpful tidbits. I hope none of you ever have the need for this particular info.

I taught meditation classes today.......was not up to postures yet.   I love teaching meditation class.....it is not an easy thing to do, meditate......well it is so simple, and we make it complicated.  My first class was a large one, with absolute beginners.......there was a great deal of fidgeting.  The second class, smaller, a little more experience.   They all seemed interested, only time will tell.....

Rick is making me a cup of hot tea, and the light from this computer screen is getting brighter by the minute.  I hope your weekend brings rest, fun and always......peace and joy.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you felt up to teaching your meditation classes. Keep getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you're feeling better today. It can't be easy to teach a class when you're not feeling your best.

    I used to meditate for a hour every morning , even when I was in hospital recuperating from surgery and then I journaled the insights that came to me and I did this for a long time until I started to work at the farm at 5:00 am every day and then with blogging, it feels like there's not enough time for everything.

    Have a good day.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete