Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Feverish Funk

For the past few days I have fought some sort of gunk that is going around......fever, cough, chills.....I think it is winning.  Even my beloved hot Epsom salt soak has not improved my condition much today.  I think tomorrow may be a sofa, hot ginger tea kind of day.

I taught my classes today, crackly voice and all......and yes I will rest my voice and my body tomorrow.

A cup of hot lavender honey tea beckons to me as I write this blog.......my brain is retiring in a feverish funk.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

6 comments:

  1. Get some much needed rest... I hope and pray you will be feeling better very soon xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're sick again. My husband caught a nasty cough that's been going around here since Christmas. Get some rest. Hope you can beat this.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please feel better again. Tea, a good book, and a lounge on the sofa with a cuddly blanket sounds like a good cure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much nasty stuff is going around and I do hope you take good care of yourself..I'm sure you know the drill for that! I've managed to avoid it so far, but as I get more mobile and out and about, I'm betting I'll not be lucky forever! Take care and enjoy your tea!

    ReplyDelete