Saturday, May 4, 2019

Upswing

A good day.  No episodes or flares.  Lots of rain, so it has been cooler.  I am making sure I drink 64 ounces of water daily, watching my sodium intake and no msg and have added some supplements to the mix as well and getting extra rest.  Today I have walked over 10,000 steps, something I have not done in the last couple of weeks.  Fingers are crossed I am on the upswing.

Tomorrow is our 45th anniversary.   It seems like a life time, it seems like yesterday.  45 years for some is a lifetime, for some they never reach the age of 45...we are lucky, we are blessed, we have worked hard to keep this marriage strong.

May your Sunday be peaceful, may we all know kindness.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better and happy 45th Anniversary.
    Have a great day.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete