Sunday, May 5, 2019

Search for the Perfect Dress

I am always looking for the perfect dress.  This one came close, but not quite.  I think I was drawn to the necklace as much as to the dress.  I love wearing dresses and long skirts, but my days are spent in yoga clothes.  

I have been looking for a red dress for a couple of years, I will know it when I find it.
All those years I worked in the apparel business probably scarred me for life.  And the fact that my mom loved clothes as well, I just didn't stand a chance.  Samantha says I have done the same thing to her.  It's a good thing we wear the same size.  She shops my closet often and laughs and says that people ask who her stylist is.

We have had a good anniversary.  Actually, it has been a memorable one.  We will talk more about that later.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams.



2 comments:

  1. I can never find a dress I like so I don't shop much anymore. I have some summer dresses that I wear because they are cool to wear and a few gowns but I mostly wear skirts and tops or pants. In summer I'll wear shorts as long as they are not too short.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wearing scrubs every day makes me like to dress up too. You're so pretty I think any dress would look perfect on you! Good luck finding that special red one though!

    ReplyDelete