Friday, May 17, 2019

Busy Continues

Another busy day, starting early this morning and continuing into this evening.  Hot tea and bed are calling to me.

Tomorrow calls for gardening, a visit with my sister for her birthday and dinner with friends. 
I figure more things will pop up as the day goes by, but I am getting use to it.  I do know that Jordan is coming over to help Rick finish the chicken pen and probably pick a few blueberries.
He eats more than he puts in the basket.

I hope your Friday was a nice ending to your workweek and that the weekend holds a few surprises.
Good ones of course.  Be kind, share joy.

1 comment:

  1. Since I've retired, my day starts when I start. I'm no longer rushed like I used to be but it's been a busy week for me as well. I got my 8 blueberries bushes planted after digging a section of weedy sod at the end of the vegetable garden.
    It just about did me in. My glutinous muscles were pretty sore but I'm glad the job is done. We are in for more rain on this long weekend.

    Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete