Thursday, May 16, 2019

Non-stop

It has been one of those days, non-stop from getting out of bed to now.  Rick is making hot tea and I keep telling myself to drink my tea and then hit the bed.  Not a bad day, just an extremely busy one.
For some reason, more and more of my days seem to be non-stop.  Fingers are crossed for a peaceful weekend.

The first part of the week the weather was perfection, but the heat and humidity are building.  Maybe the waxing moon has something to do with it or the fact that it is time for heat and humidity in Alabama.

My pain management class went well today.  The patients seem to really enjoy the classes, both the material and how it is presented along with the asanas. 

The tea is ready and so am I.  Here's to a Friday that brings closure, peace and joy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you this evening. I haven't stopped all day just like yesterday. I weeded and dug sods to reclaim the end of the vegetable garden that was not used and it was a super big job. I amended the soil and planted 8 blueberry bushes. Planting the blueberry bushes was easy but shaking the wet soil of the sod was just plain hard work. Everyone of my bones are hurting.
    My cup of teat is waiting for me.

    It's a long weekend for us. Victoria Day.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, my cup of tea is waiting for me.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete