Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thursday Thoughts

I left for work today in the middle of a severe thunderstorm.  That's what my weather app said.
It rained so hard when I looked in the rear view mirror there was nothing but rain.  Wind and lightening added to the festive drive.  I was too afraid to stop.  Never had I been so happy to get to work.

My pain management classes are going well.  Once again I was at full capacity.  It is a challenge, but really rewarding class.  It is an honor to help those in chronic pain.

Rick is still not feeling well, I figure a trip to the doc is on his agenda tomorrow.  Several people I work with have the same nasty crud...all have been to the doc.

Rain and lots of it is in our forecast for the  next three days.  I hope our plants don't float away.

I hope your Friday is sunny and mild.  I hope if it rains, you see a rainbow.  May we all know kindness.

1 comment:

  1. We are having a gentle rain and that means I have a day off yard work and it's welcome.
    Wishing you safe travel back home.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete