Thursday, March 16, 2017

Busy Day/Month

Lots of new faces in yoga classes today.  There will be some goodbyes next week.  It has been awhile since I have had a group embrace yoga and meditation like this group has.  It is exhausting, but the good kind of exhaustion.  They are all so hungry for ways to help them in recovery, so eager to learn.

March is just jammed.  Every weekend has been packed, almost every day.  I am in dire need of a day of nothingness but for now it is not in the cards.  Seems that is life, all or nothing.  A friend asked what I was doing for my birthday.  It is a biggie.  65 years is along time to be on this planet, I know I should celebrate...maybe dinner that night?  A vacation would be awesome, but that is not in the cards, at least not now.

It is still cold and damp, the temps are going up and more rain coming in.  That's ok.  We are still not out of the drought.  There are so many trees that have died since last year.  It is sad to walk through the woods.

My body and brain are a wash tonight.  Time for tea and bed.
Remember to be kind.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams


1 comment: