Monday, July 19, 2010

Good Morning

It was a good morning, my great nephew, Jordan spent it with Rick and I. We fed the chickens, we fed the dogs, we fed the birds, and we fed the deer. We ate grapes right off the vines, picked pears, walked to the barn, watched a couple of kid's shows on PBS. Climbed the magic tree, ate breakfast, chased each other, chased butterflies,........all in about two and a half hours. It was a jammed packed morning, and needless to say when his mom came to get him, he did not want to go home. I had to take a short nap before I left for work! But it was great fun and I am so happy that he loves to come to our house. He called tonight to tell me, good night sweet dreams.
I think I will sleep soundly tonight. Rick is making me a cup of rose tea, and I hear my bed calling my name. Good night, sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment