Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Rain

It rained within a mile of our house this evening as I drove home.  I could smell its sweetness.
When I got home everything was still bone dry.  I made dinner and as we settled in to eat we heard thunder.  We held our breaths.  In a few minutes Rick looked at me and said "It's raining!"
We ran out on the screened porch and laughed with delight.  That was an hour ago, and it's still raining.

We are so grateful for this rain.  It will take several inches to get us out of the drought, but this is a start.

I hope your week is going good.  I hope that someone, somewhere has shown you kindness.  I hope that you have shown kindness to someone as well.

2 comments:

  1. Kabtak Chhupa Kar Rakhen Aankhon Me Isey, Ki Aansuon Ka Samandar Ab Sanbhala Nahi Jata.
    Sad Shyari In English Fonts At Poetry Tadkaplay bazaarwebsites new creating ideas satta king Kabhi Ro Lene Do Apne Kandho Pe Sar Rakhkar Mujhey, K Dard Ka Bawandar Ab Sanbhala Nahin Jata.....

    ReplyDelete