Thursday, August 8, 2019

Dahlia Exuberance

Last year my dahlia only had one blossom.  This year she has bloomed all summer profusely.
My sister Nell gave her to me last year for my birthday.  I love getting plants as gifts.  They keep on giving.  I look at this dahlia daily and feel the exuberance of life she emits.

A long day, back to back classes filled with emotions.  There has been tears, laughter, anger, anxiety and everything in between.  I cannot wait to crawl into my bed.  My friend at worked talked about our job stress today.  It is difficult to deal with other's emotions and then go home and be open for your friends and family.  Alone time is imperative.

Enjoy your Friday.  I am going to the acupuncturist and then we harvest more honey.  I wish you all great kindness tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment