Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Madam Butterfly

Jordan and I had just walked out on the deck this afternoon to check on the chickens.  As we crossed the deck to the steps, I told Jordan I had to get my phone.  There by the steps was Madam Butterfly.
She was rather coy at first and flitted from flower to flower.  I begged her to be still so I could take her picture and amazingly she did.

This has been our summer for butterflies.  Every day we have an abundance of the beautiful creatures.  We have already had Monarchs.  The bees, the butterflies, the dragon flies and even tiny little yellow birds have spent day after day in our field of flowers.

I hope your week started with kindness, I hope it continues.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great picture, Monarch are so beautiful.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just lucky today to come across beautiful and serene pictures and blog posts. Thanks for the patience and hard work you put in.

    ReplyDelete