Monday, August 26, 2019

Blueberry Smoothie



Almost every morning we have a blueberry smoothie.  Rick suggested that I post my recipe.

1 cup of blueberries
1 banana
1 small apple
1 small carrot
half cup of greek yogurt
half cup of coconut water
'cup of almond milk
t tablespoon of honey
small scoop of protein powder ( we use pea protein)
blend until smooth, if you like frothy and cold, throw in some ice cubes
makes 3 smoothies


Hope you enjoy.  If Jordan is with us, I might use frozen pineapple or mango instead of the apple.
About a half cup.  He loves the pineapple or mango version.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds yummy. I have a bowl of porridge with raisins, walnuts, sunflower seeds and raw pumpkin seeds.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all those beautiful blueberries you grow I'm sure that smoothie is delish! I've been doing a protein shake in the AM at work and feel much better doing that than typical breakfast food. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete