Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Wednesday Thoughts

I saw my ENT yesterday, my second sinus, bronchial infection in less than six weeks.  I taught my men's group today but am not going back to work until Monday.  I think along with the meds, my body might need the extra rest.

We do have a gig this Friday night, it is a good one and it's only an hour.  Other than our gig, my plans are to rest, rest, and rest.

My class today was poignant,  I had students who will be going home tomorrow.  They are part of this incredible group that has been coming to class for the past month or so.  Never have I had a group come into my room with such open minds and hearts, it has been a teacher's dream.  I will miss them all when they leave.

I am ready for my cup of hot tea and bed.  I wish you all a good night.
Tomorrow may we all know kindness.

2 comments:

  1. Rest is essential for healing and I'm hoping that rest and the meds will soon find you feeling much much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better real soon so you can enjoy autumn.
    Get plenty of rest.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete