Thursday, October 18, 2018

Today

Another visit to the ENT today, this stuff is getting wearisome.  But, it has been a picture perfect autumn day, vivid blue skies, white wispy clouds and temps around 70.

Tomorrow we will practice for our Saturday gig, make a run to Costco and pick up new contacts.
Tonight when I got home, Rick had picked up Chinese from our local restaurant and it was yummy.
Their hot and our soup makes my day, throw in a couple of spring rolls and I am happy.

Emotional classes, new students, raw emotions, guilt, anger, adjustment to meds, it has been a roller coaster day and I am exhausted ( I suppose the sinus/bronchial stuff is fuel to the drain).
My hot tea and bed await.  Tomorrow is another day.

May we all know joy, peace and kindness. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, feeling bad does add to weariness. Take care and get as much rest as you can. Hope your Friday is better than your yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sinus infection has been dragging on for far too long. I hope it will leave you before the weekend.
    Get plenty of rest.

    I'm in Ottawa for a two week vacation at my daughter. She bought me a two way plane ticket and I couldn't refuse. I'm getting plenty of rest. She leaves me no choice.

    Enjoy your gig.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete