Thursday, October 4, 2018

Rest

A day of rest, just what the doctor ordered and I did as ordered.  The most strenuous thing I did today was go through our set for tomorrow night.  Our gig tomorrow night is important, they always are, because performing our songs is what we love.  Please send me your healing energies tomorrow at 6:00pm that my voice stays strong and we do our set, sharing our songs with love and joy.

It has been a beautiful day, but strangely hot, 90 degrees...where is fall?  I envy all of you who are getting to experience cooler temps, some of you, even snow!  We have lost most of our apple crop because of excessive heat.  It's a shame because we have the best apples ever.

It has been hard to rest today.  I am on a steroid dose pack, if you have never had steroids pulsing through your body, just imagine that you have drank 8 pots of coffee today.  Get the picture?
I woke up at 4:00 am this morning and wrote a song, wide awake, raring to go.   Today I wanted to clean house, paint the walls, wash the windows and repot all the plants...and that was just before lunch.   Thankfully each day the dose decreases, yesterday was the big boy dose.

Tomorrow is the start of the weekend, I hope there is laughter, love and kindness in yours.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. You are in my thoughts and prayers that you can preform with a strong voice and that you are soon much better ! Hope you have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete