Thursday, December 1, 2016

December 1

December 1...today is Rick's mom's birthday, RIP Elwanda

December 1...last month of the year 2016

December 1...listening to Christmas music now

December 1...every night a different Christmas movie

December 1...hot cider and my special cookies

December 1....baking Christmas cookies with Jordan and the rest of the kids

December 1...getting our living tree soon, and then after Christmas we plant it

December 1...time to paint my Christmas cards

December 1....I love seeing all the lights

December 1...my mom's birthday is this month

December 1...I have made my list, am checking it twice

December 1....finally it's cold

December 1...getting the Christmas dishes out, will use them until spring ( they have a snowman, not really Christmas)

December 1...decorating the house a little bit every day

December 1....we do a Charlie Brown tree with Jordan and Sam

December 1...time with friends and family

December 1....a slew of family birthdays this month

December 1...baking an Irish fruitcake

December 1... the smell of pine and cedar wood

No comments:

Post a Comment