Saturday, March 9, 2019

Today

It has been a day of R and R.  I have put in extra hours at work to get our AC trained and certified as a yoga instructor.  Yesterday was the last day of the 15 hour training program.  I am so proud of our AC who survived the training I put her through.  She will be an incredible yoga instructor for those in recovery.

I did very little today, but that's ok.  My body and brain needed the rest.  I did baked salmon filets with steamed whole green beans and new potatoes for dinner tonight.  Rick and I both agreed it is one of our favorite meals.  Of course he says that about almost everything that I cook.  He is easy to please.

We are still under a tornado watch but hopefully the storms will pass in a while and we can get a peaceful goodnight's sleep.  Right now, the wind chimes are going crazy, but the winds should die down soon.

Wishing you all a peaceful Sunday.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams.

PS.  Don't forget to set your clocks up an hour.


1 comment: