Sunday, March 17, 2019

Good Luck

It's been a good day of sorts.  We had lunch to celebrate my sister's birthday with all her family.
I had put a brisket in the crock pot, and my brother Ricky and Deb and Sam and Jordan were coming for dinner.  Deb and Sam have had to take Jordan to the ER at Children's Hospital in Birmingham.
We think he might have a kidney stone.  His mom, his nana, his papa and most of the rest of my family have had them at some point in our lives.  I hope with all my heart genetics have not played a cruel joke on Jordan.  It's been a couple of hours, but I know things move slow in the ER.
Hoping for good news soon.
On our walk this morning we did find 4 leaf clovers.  I am passing the photo onto all of you for good luck as well.

If you don't mind, please send Jordan some good thoughts tonight.
Have a kind Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Jordan. I hope that he's OK. I didn't think that kids could get kidney stones so young. Could it be appendicitis?
    I'll keep him in my prayers.

    Lucky four leaf clover. I found a patch near the barn last year but it's still under the snow.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete