Sunday, March 10, 2019

Time Change

Blame it on the time change.  As I was just getting ready for bed a few minutes ago, I realized I had not written in my blog.  I know most love this moving forward time in the spring, but it really messes with my bio-rhythms.  Getting up in the dark is just not for me, until the sun or some sort of daylight hits my eyes I don't wake up.  I know, the rest of the world loves the extra daylight in the evening.
What can I say, I walk to the beat of a different drum.  I have been out of sorts most of the day.
It will take me a couple of weeks to get it together.  This is worse than jet lag.

The storms moved through and thankfully we did not have violent weather.  But it is the season and this time of year Mother Nature cannot make up her mind about the temps.

I do get the nesting urge this time of year.  Wanting to paint walls, wash windows and clean closets must be in my DNA, because just like clockwork mid-March kicks it into high gear.

I hope your Monday is a good one, not hectic or stressed, just one of those days when you get things done.  Be kind, be joyful.

1 comment:

  1. I barely noticed the difference now that I'm retired. For some reason, I'm very adaptive and even when I flew to Scotland, I didn't feel the jet lag that the rest experienced.
    I know it affects a lot of people as there are more accidents and heart attacks during the time change. I hear talks that they will do away with it but it will take a few years to implement.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete