Monday, March 26, 2018

Path

I met with a different doctor today.  Tests were done, more being ordered.  The staff were warm, caring and funny and the doc listened to what I had to say.  I was told this is a path, it might take a while, but we would get to the bottom of what is going on and hopefully get my life back to normal.

A couple of different things are being looked at and this path could go a couple of different ways.  I am ok, I want to know what is going on with my body and then look at what needs to be done.
The path might be a little rocky, but that's ok...I just need some answers.

Some of the tests will not be pleasant, that's ok.  Knowing that someone is willing to help me gives me courage.  This path will take one step at a time.  I understand that.  Just like life is one day at a time, sometimes even one breath at a time.

Jordan is on spring break and he is spending the day with us tomorrow.  I am so excited.  School and swim meets keep him so busy, we are thrilled he is going to hang with us. 
Be sure to be kind tomorrow, it's more important now than ever...we all need a little kindness.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully your journey for answers won't take too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds interesting. Good Luck with the new path!
    I have the feeling that the answer to your health problem lies with you.

    You do things which cannot harm you, on the contrary: yoga, meditation, and the like.
    So, perhaps you should thoroughly check your nutrition and meds; and then take a long break from musical gigs and the addiction center work. It's not enough to like an activity or place - maybe it doesn't agree with your body/soul. You might be surprised to find out that something works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is an answer to every problem and the key is to find the answer. You're on the right track. Good luck with this. Everyone deserve to be well.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete