Thursday, March 29, 2018

Dogwood Clouds

We got relief from the pollen today, finally enough rain to wash the everything.  As I drove home this evening I noticed beautiful white clouds through out the woods.  The dogwoods are in full bloom and our forests are filled with them.  In one area where I drive wisteria has filled the trees along the roadside.  All was purple and fragrant, there really was a purple rain falling.

A busy day, classes were all men and because of our full moon this weekend we did moon salutations.  The guys loved them.

I hope your Friday is peaceful.  Tomorrow Passover begins and Sunday is  Easter.  May we all know love.

1 comment:

  1. I love your dogwood picture. The blooms are in sync with the colors in the background.
    Happy Easter.
    Hugs. Julia

    ReplyDelete