Sunday, September 17, 2017

What To Do?

It was near ninety degrees here yesterday with a high humidity.  We walked the dogs later than normal and then spent much of the afternoon at the festival.  Needless to say I got too hot.  You might ask how does that happen?  Well since the IVIG treatments that I did for 3 years, I stopped sweating.
Honestly,  I don't feel the heat until it's too late.  Then I get migraines, vertigo and nausea.  That happened when we got home last night.

I walked early this morning, but I cooked this afternoon.  Once again it was near ninety today, and once again the heat got me.  I am not sure what to do.  Once the symptoms start I take meds and if I act fast,  they work.  I know most who live in the south love the heat, but  summers are getting more and more difficult for me.  What to do, what to do?

I hope your Sunday has been a good one.  I hope you took a moment to see the beauty around you and to spread some kindness.   Get your week off to a good start tomorrow, may life treat you kind, may you treat those around you kind.

2 comments:

  1. I live in a country with scorching heat and high humidity. Not the greatest of pleasures and it doesn't add to health.

    Have you considered moving to a cooler place, at least for the summer?
    Perhaps for a person with a health issue like yours, you're too active: teaching, performing, house work. Maybe lowering the profile might help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention Naturopathy. I believe in it. It has some good remedies.

    ReplyDelete