Saturday, May 28, 2016

Place of Gratitude

A very lazy Saturday.  I love Friday night gigs, you still have a weekend, even if all you do is nothing.Most everyone I know has plans for the long weekend, but we left this one open.
I will work on Monday.

Dinner was laid back and simple tonight...roasted chicken.  Some times you just need simple.
For all of you who have a jam packed, fun filled weekend scheduled please don't forget why this holiday weekend takes place.  Take a moment, close your eyes and find a place of gratitude in your heart for those who have given their lives for this country.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Not tons of plans since I'm on call Monday. I hope I can make the parade to honor our Veterans. This year they are giving special honor to Vietnam Vets. I hardly ever miss a Memorial Day parade except if I get called in..fingers crossed! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete