Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wasps and Cookies

It was a wonderful day with Jordan, complete with chocolate chip cookies.

There was a bit of a glitch...I had an encounter with several red wasps...about 6 stings on left ankle, about that many on right foot.  Yes, feet are swollen and they HURT!

But, we had fun and Jordan a had a story to tell his mom about my wasp dance.  I am so grateful they got me and not him.

Yep, those cookies were yummy and they do make wasp stings feel better.

Rick came home from work and became the wasp slayer...
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. Ouch! I hate wasps. I don't care if they do eat aphids off plants! Hope your feet heal quickly! Glad you and Jordan had a good time....with yummy cookie chasers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those cookies looks so yummy. So sorry about those wasp stings. I hope you're feeling better from them stings today. I got stung cleaning some rubbish the other day.

    Good thing Rick is an expert at slaying naughty things.
    Hope you have a safe and happy day.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. No sting is pleasant but wasp stings are the worst.

    ReplyDelete