Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

Our blueberries are so prolific this year...they are fat, juicy and every day waiting to be picked and made into yummies such as smoothies, pound cakes, muffins, waffles...well, let's just say we have consumed a great many blueberries in the past couple of weeks.

Jordan comes by almost daily for a blueberry fix...his favorite way to eat them...right off the bush.
Blackberries are almost as plentiful, but then there are the thorns.

We are finally getting a little rain...it has been quite some time since it has been this hot and dry in June.  I walk the dogs early in the morning but with the high humidity, the dogs are exhausted by the time we finish the walk...I am usually pretty tired too.

It has been another long productive day, time for a cup of hot tea and my cozy bed.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. We don't get our blueberries until August.. I plan to pick a lot to freeze... Valentina loves them in smoothies... I'm sure I'll eat a great many the day I'm picking ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to have lots of blueberries. I love eating them any which ways. I buy big bags of frozen blueberries but it's not as good as fresh.
    My days are so short it seems but I get lots done yet it seems I'm never done...
    Have a great day.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blueberry smoothie would hit the spot. I have become addicted to smoothies of all kinds.

    ReplyDelete