Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Secret of Change

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new."  -Socrates

Since I write about change or transformation so often this quote really spoke to me.  I read quotes constantly but had never read this one.  I wrote it on my board at work this week.
This one will stay with me for awhile.

Today is Wednesday, hump day...my off day.  For the first time in a few weeks I feel wonderful...I had energy to spare today, let's hope it stays for awhile.

Our heat is still building, early afternoon it was 100 degrees (heat index of 110) summer came early.
As my Irish friends say, we live in the hot country.  The humidity was so thick and damp today, taking a deep breath was almost impossible. I really appreciate my  Smart Vest.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams


2 comments:

  1. Change definitely requires that we focus our energy on the new.
    It looks like your body is starting to heal.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are being so profound this week. Glad you are feeling better too. Change is difficult for me. I like the status quo until it no longer fits. Even then it is hard to move on.

    ReplyDelete