Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fresh Flowers

since everything is so lush and beautiful right now, I had to share another picture with you...my beautiful
fragrant gardenia...The leaves are so shiny and deep green, the waxy flower is pure white with a fragrance that can only be described as heavenly.

They are in every room of my house...and they are truly a transformation.  When you walk in and smell that sweetness, you feel relaxed and immediately the stress levels begin to drop.

I urge all of you to keep fresh flowers in your home...it is peaceful and restful.  It is a small reminder of nature, her beauty and our connection.
 Flowers are a reminder that good does exist...they are a gift.

1 comment:

  1. Our house was always filled with fresh flowers when I was growing up. Unfortunately I have a brown thumb and do not grow many plants successfully.

    ReplyDelete