Sunday, June 1, 2014

June 1

June 1.......almost summer, the longest day of the year

June 1......Father's Day, I still miss my dad so much, even after 23 years

June 1.....summer thunder storms, monsoon rains, lightening in all its splendor

June 1.....June bugs, fire flies, dragon flies, butterflies

June 1.....gardenias, daisies, snapdragons, day lilies

June 1.....fresh tomatoes, corn, watermelons, blueberries and blackberries

June 1.....heat and humidity build, Alabama saunas

June 1.....treatment #30

June 1..... home made ice cream

June 1......coffee on the porch every morning

June 1.....the best of the hot months in Alabama, July and August can be almost unbearable

June 1....nights smell of honeysuckle

June 1.....half of 2014 will soon be gone

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post. I still miss my Dad after all these years, too. I was only 21 when he died and I am 3 times that age now- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete