Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pooh Wisdom

some times, I wish Winnie the Pooh lived next door, I love his wisdom.........I just felt like sharing his words with you all tonight.....Pooh keeps it all in perspective.

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.” 

“It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?” 
― A.A. MilneWinnie the Pooh

1 comment:

  1. Winnie the Pooh was one of my childhood favorites. I always imagined myself as Piglet and my older brother as Pooh when Mom read the stories to us.

    ReplyDelete