Friday, July 20, 2012

Need and Greed

Need and greed........easy to get them confused.   Hard to be honest about what it is we really need......and even more difficult to admit greed.  Need and greed, a hard pill to swallow, a most difficult lesson to grasp.
What exactly do we need, and why is there so much greed?

We need shelter, food, safety, education, and love.........for the past couple of years, I have lectured myself on letting go of stuff......and at times made admirable steps towards letting it all go.......and then, well you get the picture.  Have we/I been so brainwashed by Madison Avenue that our greed has become an addiction?
I think so.

Affirmations, daily reminders, mantras.......I am using them all.......breaking this habit of thinking something is
need, when really it is my greed.  Need and greed, small words........but life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment