Saturday, February 15, 2020

Good Friends

Another beautiful chilly day.  As I walked the dogs this morning I realized that spring is only days away.  The blueberry bushes are blooming, the peach and apricot trees are budding, mother earth is waking up fast.

Rick has spent the past few days in bee school and my best friend at work, Fred had some knee work this week.  I thought the three of us could use some cheer today.  I went to our local grocer picked up some nice rib eyes, did a salad and baked potato and the three of us spent some quality time together.
There is nothing better than good food and good friends.

Our sleep has been cut short the past few nights.  Rick's commute to bee school was two hours each morning and evening.  We are in sleep deprivation and I intend to catch up on mine tonight.

Enjoy your Sunday, be kind and may you know peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment