Friday, February 7, 2020

Friday Musings

I suppose it's a combination of weather and stress, but meniere's/vestibular migraine hit last night and has been with me all day.  I am more stable tonight, but not 100 percent, fingers crossed for tomorrow.  When the storms howled Wednesday night/Thursday morning I could feel the changes take place in my body.  I held my breath and hoped for the best.  And to be honest, there have been much worse episodes that left me unable to function, this one has just not been pleasant.

Jordan has a swim meet tomorrow.  This is one of those where he can qualify for state.  Fingers crossed, send him love.

Kodak has decided he might want to be my dog.  I think it's because I feed him.  He
is at my feet tonight as I write this entry.  I think he senses how much I miss Caillou as well.
I keep telling him he has big shoes to fill.  He's still just a big pup but he's starting to get it.

Enjoy your weekend, stay warm, stay safe and be kind.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad this episode isn't as bad as some, but still hope you are better soon. When ever the weather changes my sinus bother me. Something to do with the air pressure I'm sure. So glad Kodak has taken a liking to you and hope he does manage to fill some of the empty space in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Migraines are horrible and the weather affects many of us

    ReplyDelete