Thursday, February 27, 2020

Germs

Not sure how things are where you all live, but here for the past few months, flu, strep, stomach bugs, migraines have raged.  It seems almost every one I know, young, old and in between has had some sort of ailment.  We had a flu outbreak at work before Christmas, another one after and now once again there is flu.  Our local schools have flu and strep.  I think the cold rainy season has kept everyone indoors so much the germs have just gone wild.  Sorta like germs on steroids. 

So I continue to wash my hands all throughout the day.  I take airborne when ever I leave home and I also take elderberry capsules daily.  I am constantly telling family and friends, wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands.  Don't touch your face, cough into your elbow, the CDC should cut me a check.   If I go grocery shopping I go early morning when it's not crowded,
Soon the days will be longer and warmer and folks will spend more time outdoors, hopefully things will quiet down.

It was cold today, but the sun was shinning bright.  Tomorrow will be a few degrees warmer with more sun, the bees will love it.

A cup of hot rose tea awaits me.  Goodnight, Sweet dreams.
Tomorrow...be kind.

1 comment:

  1. I think washing your hands is one of the best preventatives. I feel lucky I haven't had any ailments at all this winter.

    ReplyDelete