Thursday, April 19, 2018

Breathe Deep Time

Another cold spring day but should be a little warmer tomorrow.  I hope so.  We are doing our first outdoor gig of the season tomorrow evening.  Usually by this time we are worried about the heat or rain, not being cold.  Once we start to play, we will build some heat.

The sky was so blue today I thought that I was out west.   By the time I got off work this evening, the clouds had rolled in.  I hope those blue skies are back tomorrow.

I am still dealing with the coughing/sneezing stuff so I am very tired tonight.  Breathe Deep Tea calls to me, and so does my warm flannel sheets.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

3 comments:

  1. Spring just can't seem to settle down! Sleep, tea, and flannel go together well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better today and your gig goes well despite the weather and don't have to wear mittens to play guitar. Lol
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not heard of Breathe Deep tea before and will have to look for it. I do enjoy Lemon Lift tea which is good with honey. Hope you do have some blue skies and a little warmth too !

    ReplyDelete