Sunday, June 11, 2017

Weekends/ Begins

The weekend has gone by in a flash.  So has the nice sunny weather.  The monsoons return tomorrow.
Usually Mondays do not bother me, but I am not ready for Monday.  Do you know how it feels when you have been so busy, you don't feel as though you had a weekend?  That is how it has been for the past few weeks.  I need a slow three day weekend.

I hope your week starts with kindness and ends with joy and somewhere in between there is a great deal of love.

Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear Jilda. I so know what you mean. I get lost in a whirlpool of working everyday and there is never a time to call weekend for me. Each day is a work day. The best I can do is sneak a little nap here and there.

    Still, I'm grateful because, I'm never bored. lol...
    Smiles & hugs
    Julia

    ReplyDelete