Tuesday, April 21, 2015

The Importance of Blogs

First, heartfelt thanks for you kind words on last night's blog........it is a heavy, but wonderful responsibility to know that our words touch other lives.  I think through our blogs, we have gathered our tribes........those of us, who have searched for others, for inspiration, for support, for every day kindness and the reassurance that there is goodness in our world.......and lets not forget the all important value of humor.....so many times when I have needed a smile or laugh.....all I had to do was read your blog or comments.

I think it is important, I think it is vital that we continue this blog connection.....our news media floods our world and thoughts every day with the worst possible scenarios, showing we humans at our worst.  Blogs remind us, that we are all human......we have many of the same struggles, values,
hopes and dreams.....and fears.  We are so much more alike, than we can imagine.  We are humans....all  of us..... never forget it.

So let us continue to lift each other up, to share laughter, tears and everything in between.
Goodnight, Sweet dreams

1 comment:

  1. I must tell you I am lifted in spirit every time I read your blog. You have an amazing attitude toward life.

    ReplyDelete